THE FOREMOST FORUM IN IRAN FOR THE GLOBAL MINING COMMUNITY
Mining Investment Iran is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together
170 attendees from 18 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Iran and the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and North America for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
Mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners and governments take this opportunity to expand connections, launch new products and forge new business partnerships.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
Mining Investment Iran welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter, expand and develop their market presence at the world’s next frontier mineral resources region.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and 20 minutes case study presentations, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries, commodities
- Financing options for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- Mining investment & downstream processing opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and Eurasia
- Regional outlook on Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia,Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco
- International outlook on Kazakhstan, Malaysia and Australia
- Improving mining productivity & profitability
- New minerals processing and production opportunities: refineries & refractories
- Structured trade finance & mining finance for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals trade,precious metals, rare earth minerals, quarry, marble and limestone deals
- Plenary roundtables on mining finance, insurance, smelting & refining, scrap metals, legal,contractors & suppliers, private equity, offshore & capital raising
- Commodity roundtables on gold, silver, copper, zinc, coal, uranium, diamond, lead, bauxite,lead, tungsten, limestone, iron ore, rock potash and industrial metals
- Port developments and dry bulk handling for the minerals trade
- China’s Silk Road development plans, projects and business implications for the mining sector
- Strategic use of ICT, satellites, new survey technologies & telecoms and much more!
Tuesday 9th Oct
Mining Investment Go - Morning Interview
Mining Finance, Accessing Capital, M&A, Metals, PE, Funds & Strategies
Company & Technical Spotlights
Wednesday 10th Oct
Mining Investment Rush
Smart Mining, Technology, Innovation, Risk, Future of Mining, Countries
Company & Technical Spotlights
Sayahan Sepehr Asia Company, Iran
DR FABIO SCACCIAVILLANI
Chief Economist & Member of the Investment Committee
Oman Investment Fund
Founder and Executive Director
LCC Asia Pacific, Australia
DR KAZEM MORADI HARSINI
Zamin Physic Pouya Co., Iran
Kunooz Oman Holding SAOC
DR ALP MALAZGIRT
Yilmaden Holding, Turkey
Gulf Mining Group, Oman
Commercial and Technical Advisor
Minerals Development Oman
DR MEHDI KARBASIAN
Deputy Minister and Chairman
IMIDRO, Iran (Invited)
Alara Resources, Oman
Exploration Manager, Oman
DR ZAID AL-SIYABI
New Venture Director
CC Energy Limited, Oman
DR CHANDRESH AGARWAL
Imerys Ceremaics, Middle East & Africa
Sabayiks Group, Kuwait
Assistant Director (Mining)
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources, Pakistan
Strategic Metals Analyst and Publisher & Editor
KAMLESH H THAKUR
Prime Investrade Limited
Commodity Discovery Funds
Capitalise on the exponential growth in Iran as the Islamic Republic is re-emerging as top destination for mining companies and mineral resources investments.
You can Expect to Meet
The organiser will bring to the event over 170 global miners, entrepreneurs, financiers, investors, government leaders, technical experts and innovators under one roof and will attract all levels of executives to the event.
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Mining Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COO’s & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- Heads of Geological Survey Boards
- Local & International Investors
- Asset Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Equity Funds & Private Equity Funds Managers
- Insurance Providers
- Brokers & Corporate Advisors
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
From these Industries:
- Service & Supplier
And from these Regions:
- Middle East
- Central Asia
- Rest of Asia
- North America
Venue to be announced shortly.