The 2018 Mexico Rate Report is the most comprehensive analysis of the Individual Attorney billing rates of Mexico's largest Law Firms and non-Mexican Firms (mainly US and Vereins) doing business there from 2013 - 2018.
The Mexican is economy is very diversified, although still heavily reliant on oil & gas which has experienced a recent surge in pricing and revenue. Due to this diversification and improvement in the core oil & gas industry, Attorney hourly rates have ticked-up moderately and will continue to do so in 2019.
The Report has 5 Sections: 1) Rates by Individual Firm 2012 - 2017 2) Rates by Practice Area 3) Rates by City 4) Rates by Industry and 5) Relative Rate Rankings by Firm (Highest Rates to Lowest Rates).
Section-1: Rates by Individual Firm
Section-2: Rates by Practice Area
Section-3: Rates by City
Section-4: Rates by Industry
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Basham, Ringe y Correa SC
- Bryan Gonzalez Vargas & Gonzalez Baz
- Bufete Ignacio Arturo Guajardo S.C.
- Bustamante, Escandon & Pareyon
- Cervantes Sainz
- Creel, Garcia-Cuellar, Aiza y Enriquez
- DLA Piper
- Galicia Abogados, S.C.
- Gonzalez Calvillo, S.C.
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- Jones Day
- Lexcorp Abogados, S.C.
- Oscos Abogados
- Rubio Villegas & Asociados Abogados, Inc.
- Sanchez DeVanny Eseverri, S.C.
- Santamarina y Steta, S.C.
- Santos-Elizondo-Cantu-Rivera-Gonzalez-de la Garza-Mendoza, S.C.
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- White & Case LLP