Compared to China, India has a long history of open business practices, an established legal framework, a democratic society and uses English as a primary language in business. It has only been recently that major telecommunications manufacturers and service providers have entered the Indian market.
Don't be left behind! Keep up to date with the latest developments!
The India Telecom Newsletter, published every two weeks, wil help you stay abreast of this fast developing market.
- Contracts awarded
- Tenders announced
- Joint ventures
- Policy and Regulation
- Market opportunities
- Government organizations
Who should be interested?
- Telephone companies
- CATV companies
- International carriers
- Systems Integrators
- Development banks
- Strategic planners
- Software developers
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Provides information not available elsewhere
- Timely information from sources in India
- Provides an early warning of market opportunities and/or threats
- Tracks market development on a regular basis
- Saves time and money in trying to keep up to date
- Provides a historical record for in-house research
- Provides analyses of important decisions and developments affecting the market