Network automation is a method in which tasks are performed automatically. The network automation software automatically configures provisions, manages and tests electronic network devices. Network automation tools enable network operations staff to gain process and configuration agility, while ensuring compliance. By combining computer hardware and software-based solutions, large enterprises, service provider, and organizations can implement electronic network automation to restraint and manage repetitive processes. This technology is used to improve efficiency, network service availability, and reduce human errors by many organizations.
IT & Telecommunication Sector to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
Telecom companies and managed service providers live and die by their networks. Downtime is considered fatal to business, with slow performance a close second. As more and more services are introduced and network traffic skyrockets, service providers need intimate network knowledge and end-to-end visibility to maximize uptime, reduce mean time to repair (MTTR), and avoid SLA violations. One of the most important factor driving the growth of the market is human errors. By reducing human errors, organizations can offer a higher level of services and enhances business stability.
The network automation market in the IT sector cater the need for network bandwidth management as well as network visibility and growing adoption of smart connected devices across industry verticals. Moreover, increasing adoption of virtual and software-defined network infrastructure and network downtime caused by human errors are also some of the factors that can be resolved using the advances in the automation technologies.
North America to Appear as one of the Leading Region in the Network Automation Market
Due to rising growth in the adoption rate of network automation solutions and services in North America, the emergence of trending technologies, along with the SaaS-based application, cloud networking, network analytics, DevOps, and virtualization, has authorized users and businesses in North America to undertake network automation solutions. Investment in R&D and evolution of innovative automation solution are the opportunities in the North America region market.
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2018 - Susman, the leader of plaintiff NetFuel Inc., takes on Cisco over network automation patents, charging that numerous Cisco routers and switches infringe two of its patents on automating the management of networking systems.
- January 2018 - Verizon joined the Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) project as platinum member, under the direction of The Linux Foundation, in part to boost industry efforts around software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV).
Apstra, Arista Networks Inc., Extreme Networks Inc., BMC Software, Inc. among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- To understand the impact of network automation in the IT & Telecommunication sector.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand the dominating technology in the market
- The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service team, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Network Automation Market Insights
4.1 Network Automation Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Technology Snapshot
5. Network Automation Market Dynamics
5.1 Network Automation Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Demand of Data Centre Network
5.1.2 Rising Trend of Smart Connected Devices
5.1.3 Rising Demand in the Virtual Network Infrastructure
5.2 Network Automation Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing Security Vulnerability
5.2.2 Lack of Skilled Professional Across Industries
5.2.3 Huge Initial Cost Involvement
5.3 Network Automation Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Rising Demand in Cloud Based Adoption
5.3.2 Increasing Application of IoT based Product Across Multiple Industry
6. Global Network Automation Market Segmentation
6.1 Network Automation Market By Type
6.1.1 Network Type
6.1.2 Service Type
6.1.3 Solution Type
126.96.36.199 Network Automation Tools
188.8.131.52 SD-WAN & Network Virtualization
184.108.40.206 Intent-Based Networking
6.2 Network Automation Market By Deployment Model
6.3 Network Automation Market By End-User Industry
6.3.1 IT & Telecommunication
6.3.3 Energy and Utility
6.3.4 Banking and Financial Services
6.3.6 Others (Broadcast & Media, Healthcare, Defense)
6.4 Network Automation Market By Region
6.4.1 North America Network Automation Market Size (2018-2023)
6.4.2 Europe Network Automation Market Size (2018-2023)
6.4.3 Asia-Pacific Network Automation Market Size (2018-2023)
6.4.4 Latin America Network Automation Market Size (2018-2023)
6.4.5 Middle-East and Africa Network Automation Market Size (2018-2023)
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Cisco System, Inc.
7.2 Juniper Networks, Inc.
7.3 IBM Corporation
7.4 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
7.5 SolarWinds Inc.
7.6 Network Automation, Inc.
7.7 Micro Focus International PLC
7.8 NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
7.9 Apstra Inc.
7.10 Arista Networks Inc.
7.11 Extreme Networks, Inc.
7.12 BMC Software, Inc.
7.13 Veriflow Systems, Inc.
7.14 VMware, Inc.
7.15 Nokia Networks (Nuage Networks)
7.16 Red Hat, Inc. (Ansible Inc.)
7.17 Forward Networks, Inc.
7.18 AppViewX, Inc.
*(List Not Exhaustive)
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Network Automation Market
- Cisco System Inc.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- SolarWinds Inc.
- Network Automation Inc.
- Micro Focus International PLC
- NetBrain Technologies Inc.
- Apstra Inc.
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- BMC Software Inc.
- Veriflow Systems Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Nokia Networks (Nuage Networks)
- Red Hat Inc. (Ansible Inc.)
- Forward Networks Inc.
- AppViewX Inc.