A strategy provides you with a sustainable edge over competition. Strategy formulation is an art and a discipline. It demands creative, out-of-the-box thinking and the discipline of logical thinking and flawless execution. The Successful Strategic Planning and Implementation 4 days training course will help participants to gain the knowledge needed to formulate, execute and monitor the strategic planning to meet organisational and developmental business objectives.
About strategy and Strategic Planning
- Introduction – what is Strategic Planning?
- Different models of Strategic Planning
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- When should Strategic Planning be done?
- Various overviews of Strategic Planning process
- Samples of plans
- Recognise threats and opportunities
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying high-risk areas
- Define unique resources and core competences
- Analysing strategic capability
- stakeholders impact analysis
- Critical insights
- Identifying, acquiring and cultivating new strategic capabilities
- Strategizing (identifying goals and methods to achieve them)
- Developing/Updating Mission, Vision and Value Statements
- Strategic alliances with the competition
- Communicating the strategy to the organisation
- Developing the corporate Balanced Scorecard
- Project management framework
- Changing the Plan as Necessary During Implementation
- Guidelines to Manage Organizational Change While Implementing the Plan
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what strategy is
- Gain practical skills to develop strategy in a creative, participative and structured way
- Assess their current business environment through SWOT analysis
- Examine resources, capabilities, and core competencies.
- Gain skills to bring about strategic change in organisations
- Apply strategy planning processes to the unique role of information technology
The Successful Strategic Planning and Implementation training course is designed for senior managers, department heads, directors and anyone involved in planning and/or implementing strategies for business units and organisations.
Venue to be announced shortly.