This report provides information about the leading players in the market and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top vendors in the context-aware computing market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The rising number of connected devices is resulting in a flood of information from various application areas, and as a result, the ability to filter data based on the current context is becoming increasingly important in today's fast-paced world. The outpour of information from data sources, such as inferences about time, current location, weather conditions or social relationships is resulting in the need to make contextual use of the available information.
These smart and intelligent apps are transforming the retail industry by providing an opportunity to interact with the shopper and then suggesting shopping suggestion, leading to an immersive and more satisfying shopping experience, by leveraging the power of AI and apps to improve their business considerably. Google’s latest feature, i.e., Google Now on Tap, is one of the most notable examples of Intelligent Apps already transforming the smartphone experience. It allows accessing a wide variety of information on what the screen, which not only enhances user experience but also helps businesses increase their visibility. The feature “Reads” the content and scans for specific keywords and understands its context before providing you with the results. AI led context-aware computing is partly conscious in the present situation of the user and makes it easier to find a solution or a suggestion to the user’s query by understand and responding in real time.
Integration of Various Apps in In-car Implementation is Driving its Adoption in Automotive Industry
The major adoption of these solutions can be perceived in the automotive industry. This can be witnessed through the trend of equipping vehicles with sophisticated sensors and a mobile Internet connection enabling services, like Facebook updates, tweets, or Google Maps as an everyday commodity. The integration of telematics services, healthcare apps in the vehicle driving ecosystem is leading to increasing demand by the customers more context-aware smartphone-known applications as an in-car implementation. Combining these two markets would enable both of them not just to grow fast but change the dynamics of customized user experience for a better and much more powerful user assistance system.
North America To Hold The Largest Share In 2018 for Context-Aware Computing Market
North America held the largest market share in 2017, and Asia Pacific region is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023. The United States holds the largest share of the market due to the presence of large number of services and software providers, whereas presence of large number of SME’s and increasing technological penetration in Asia Pacific region especially in countries, like China, India, Vietnam is expected to fuel the market growth in this region.
Despite the economic slowdown & recession of 2008-09, the US market for was not affected in the post-recession period. The increasing network speed and growth in IoT is driving the demand for next-gen search engines in the region. The increasing rate of smartphone penetration is also driving the usage of search engines through mobile devices.
Key Developments in the Market
- Feb 2018 - Italtel, a telecommunications company in IT system integration, managed services and Internet of Things solutions, revealed its latest 5G video application, delivering improved upload performances, reducing latency, and increasing the battery life of connected devices. Its i-EVS (Enhanced Video Services) - the latest advancement of its virtual Transcoding Unit (vTU) application - runs over a Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) platform and has been updated with new features, including Context-Aware and Location-Aware mechanisms, enabling Service Providers to launch new value-added services
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- To analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand the end-user vertical that is likely to witness highest adoption
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Study Assumptions
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Research Phases
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Dynamics
4.2 Factors Driving the Context Aware Computing Market
4.2.1 Integration Of Artificial Intelligence Into Mobile Apps
4.2.2 Rise In Integrated IOT Offerings
4.3 Factors Restraining the Context Aware Computing Market
4.3.1 Computational Complexities
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Context Aware Computing Market Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 Context Aware Computing Market by End-users
6.1.2 Consumer Electronics
6.1.4 Automotive Industry
6.1.7 Logistics And Transportation
6.2 Context Aware Computing Market by Vendors
6.2.1 Device Manufactures(OEMs)
6.2.2 Mobile Network Operators
6.2.3 Online And Web And Social Networking Vendors
6.3 Context Aware Computing Market By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7. Context Aware Computing Market Companies
7.1 IBM Corporation
7.2 Microsoft Corporation
7.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.4 Google LLC
7.6 Oracle Corporation
7.7 Amazon.com Inc.
7.8 Verizon Communications Inc.
7.9 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
7.10 Apple Inc.
7.11 Intel Corp.
7.12 Onapsis Inc.
7.13 Flybits Inc.
7.14 Autodesk Inc.
*List is Not Exhaustive
8. Context-Aware Computing Market Investment Analysis
9. Context-Aware Computing Market Future Outlook
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Google LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Apple Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Onapsis Inc.
- Flybits Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.