This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features information on the use of novel desalination battery technology for simultaneous fresh water generation and energy recovery. The TOE covers innovations based on the use of silicon carbide based membranes offering long life and durability in water treatment. Additionally, the TOE also covers the use of chemical and enzymatic depolymerization processes for the recycling of plastics that can be used in several industries. The other focal point of the TOE is the recovery of Lithium, Cobalt and other valuable metals from spent lithium ion batteries using proprietary recycling processes.
The TOE provides insights on the deployment of smart waste collection system for effective solid waste management and the conversion of municipal waste into syngas & hydrogen using gasification based thermo-chemical waste reforming technologies. The TOE also provides latest innovations in the use of controlled environment agriculture for the growth of crops within short harvesting cycles, and the use of bagasse based agriculture residue for the manufacturing of sustainable packaging materials used in food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Battery Recycling, Solid Waste Management, Vertical Farming, Water Treatment & Biofertilizers
- Novel Desalination Battery Technology Offering Simultaneous Fresh Water Generation and Energy Recovery
- Value Proposition of Chlobis Water, Inc.
- Chlobis Water, Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Novel Silicon Carbide Membrane Offering Long Life and Durability in Water Treatment
- Value Proposition of Liqtech International
- Liqtech International, Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Fermentation-based Process for the Recovery of Biofertilizers from Human Excreta
- Value Proposition of Toopi
- Toopi Organics - Investor Dashboard
- Sustainable Room Temperature-based Plastic Depolymerization Method
- Value Proposition of Depoly SA
- Depoly - Investor Dashboard
- Tokenization of Carbon Credits for Full-Stack Conservation Efforts
- GBM's Value Proposition
- GBM - Investor Dashboard
- Proprietary Recycling Process Enabling Circular Economy for Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Lohum Cleantech's Value Proposition
- Lohum Cleantech - Investor Dashboard
- Bagasse-based Sustai
- Value Proposition of Yash Pakka
- Yash Pakka - Investor Dashboard
- Smart Waste Collection System to Enable a Circular Economy for the Future
- Value Proposition of Envac
- Envac - Investor Dashboard
- Controlled Environment Based Indoor Vertical Farms With Shorter Crop Cycles for the Growth of Nutritious Foods
- Value Proposition of IGS
- IGS - Investor Dashboard
- Eco-Friendly Biolubricants for High Performance and Durability
- Value Proposition of Emery Oleochemicals
- Emery Oleochemicals - Investor Dashboard
- Use of Gasification to Convert Municipal Waste to Clean Syngas
- Value Proposition of Omni CT
- Omni CT - Investor Dashboard
- Enzymatic Degradation of Polyethylene-based Plastics
- Leipzig University's Value Proposition
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Chlobis Water, Inc.
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Liqtech International, Inc.
- Lohum Cleantech
- Omni CT
- Toopi Organics
- Yash Pakka