India Business Law Journal is a specialist monthly journal that provides in-depth and irreplaceable coverage of the legal, financial and regulatory challenges that can make or break business deals in India's new and fast-changing business environment.
It is a vital source of intelligence to India-based and international businesses and law firms as they adapt and expand to take advantage of India's rapid economic growth and increasing openness to the world of cross-border transactions.
Subscribe now to receive:
- Complete coverage of key business, legal and regulatory developments.
- Expert advice on intellectual property protection, corporate finance, taxation, dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions, labor law, FDI regulations and more.
- Incisive information on all major sectors including IT, telecoms, infrastructure, biotechnology, finance, power and outsourcing.
- Critical analysis of the legal structures that underpin significant business deals.
- Unrivalled intelligence on India's legal market.
Readers enjoy 10 issues of India Business Law Journal a year, delivered directly to their desks.
No forward-looking business or law firm can afford to ignore India. Subscribe now to arm your business with the best in legal intelligence.
Table of Contents
India Business Law Journal is packed with the information you need to achieve business success in India. Regular sections include: