An exciting resource for Asia-focused in-house counsel.
Join the growing number of professionals who are subscribing to Asia Business Law Journal, a bi-monthly magazine from the publisher of China Business Law Journal and India Business Law Journal.
As Asia’s dynamic and diverse markets evolve and mature, they are enticing investors like never before. Opportunity abounds, yet the region’s diverse and fast-changing laws and regulations, and the increasingly sophisticated strategies needed for practising the law, can be baffling. Asia Business Law Journal clarifies the legal and regulatory environment in all key Asian jurisdictions and arms its readers with the tools to seize opportunity, manage risk, implement effective legal solutions and identify the most capable external advisers.
No forward-looking business or law firm can afford to ignore Asia. Subscribe now to ensure you don’t miss a single issue of the region’s most dynamic legal resource.
Who should subscribe?
Asia Business Law Journal is essential reading for:
- In-house counsel with responsibility for all or any part of Asia.
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, managing directors, compliance managers, regional directors, company secretaries, brand managers, and other Asia-focused business executives.
- Partners at regional and international law firms.
- Law schools, business schools, and other academic institutions.
- Regulators and lawmakers.
- Anyone with a professional interest in Asia’s legal landscape.
Readers enjoy 6 issues in print format of Asia Business Law Journal a year, delivered directly to their desks.