The Wound Care in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
List of Contents and Tables:
- Wound Care Adversely Affected by the Economic Downturn and Falling Disposable Incomes
- Sales of Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Tend To Be Seasonal
- Poor Economic Climate To Discourage Manufacturer Investment Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Wound Care Remains Fragmented in Russia
- Price Competition Set To Increase
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources