- Trends in immunology partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Immunology partnering agreement structure
- Immunology partnering contract documents
- Top immunology deals by value
- Most active immunology dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive immunology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering immunology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for immunology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of immunology dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in immunology dealmaking since 2015 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading immunology deals since 2015. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active immunology dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to immunology deals since 2015 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all immunology partnering deals by specific immunology target announced since 2015. The chapter is organized by specific immunology therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all immunology partnering deals signed and announced since 2015. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in immunology partnering and dealmaking since 2015.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of immunology technologies and products.
Report scopeGlobal Immunology Partnering 2015 to 2022 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to immunology trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Immunology Partnering 2015 to 2022 includes:
- Trends in immunology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2015
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of immunology deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 950 immunology deal records
- The leading immunology deals by value since 2015
- Most active immunology dealmakers since 2015
In Global Immunology Partnering 2015 to 2022, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Immunology Partnering 2015-2022 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 950 immunology deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Table of Contents
2.2. Immunology partnering over the years
2.3. Immunology partnering by deal type
2.4. Immunology partnering by industry sector
2.5. Immunology partnering by stage of development
2.6. Immunology partnering by technology type
2.7. Immunology partnering by therapeutic indication
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for immunology partnering
3.3. Immunology partnering headline values
3.4. Immunology deal upfront payments
3.5. Immunology deal milestone payments
3.6. Immunology royalty rates
4.2. Most active in immunology partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in immunology
4.4. Top immunology deals by value
5.2. Immunology partnering deals where contract document available
6.2. Deals by immunology therapeutic target
Appendix 2 - Directory of immunology deals by deal type 2015 to 2022
Appendix 3 - Directory of immunology deals by stage of development 2015 to 2022
Appendix 4 - Directory of immunology deals by technology type 2015 to 2022
Figure 2: Immunology partnering by deal type since 2015
Figure 3: Immunology partnering by industry sector since 2015
Figure 4: Immunology partnering by stage of development since 2015
Figure 5: Immunology partnering by technology type since 2015
Figure 6: Immunology partnering by indication since 2015
Figure 7: Immunology deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Immunology deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Immunology deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Immunology deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active immunology dealmaking activity- 2015 to 2022
Figure 12: Top immunology deals by value since 2015
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 4C Biomed
- 4D Pharma
- 7 Hills Pharma
- 9 Meters Biopharma
- A*STAR Agency for Science
- Technology and Research
- A*STAR Genome Institute of Singapore
- A*STAR’ Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Aarhus University Hospital
- Aavis Pharmaceuticals
- AB2 Bio
- AB Biosciences
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abdul Latif Jameel Health
- Abexxa Biologics
- Abingworth Management
- ABL Bio
- Abreos Biosciences
- ABVC BioPharma
- Acerta Pharma
- Aceso Life Science
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- AC Immune
- Acuitas Therapeutics
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals
- Adaptate Biotherapeutics
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adicet Bio
- Aditx Therapeutics
- Aduro BioTech
- Advanz Pharma
- Aevi Genomic Medicine
- Aevitas Therapeutics
- AffyXell Therapeutics
- AGC Biologics
- Agenus Bio
- AgomAb Therapeutics
- AHN Autoimmunity Institute
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- AIDS Foundation Houston
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Aimmune Therapeutics
- Akers Biosciences
- Akeso Biopharma
- Akoya Biosciences
- Akrevia Therapeutics
- Akriveia Therapeutics
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alliance for Lupus Research
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences
- Alloksys Life Sciences
- Alloy Therapeutics
- Alpha Cancer Technologies
- Alpine Immune Sciences
- Amagma Therapeutics
- Amal Therapeutics
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
- AMPEL BioSolutions
- Amphista Therapeutics
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals
- Anelixis Therapeutics
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Annapurna Therapeutics
- Anpac Bio-Medical Science
- Antibe Therapeutics
- Antisoma Therapeutics
- Apeiron Biologics
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- Applied BioMath
- Applied Cells
- Aptar Pharma
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- Aptorum Group
- Aquila BioMedical
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Aratana Therapeutics
- aratinga.bio SAS Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Aristea Therapeutics
- Armas Pharmaceuticals
- Array Biopharma
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals
- ARS Pharmaceuticals
- Artelo Biosciences
- Artisan Bio
- Artizan Biosciences
- Asahi Kasei
- Aslan Pharma
- Assertio Therapeutics
- Astellas Pharma
- Astion Pharma
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- ATGen Global
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- Australian Research Council
- Avactis Biosciences
- Avalere Health
- Avalon GloboCare
- Aviceda Therapeutics
- Avid Bioservices
- Avidea Technologies
- Avidity Biosciences
- Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.