- Trends in Psychiatry partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Psychiatry partnering agreement structure
- Psychiatry partnering contract documents
- Top Psychiatry deals by value
- Most active Psychiatry dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Psychiatry disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Psychiatry deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Psychiatry deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Psychiatry dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Psychiatry dealmaking since 2015 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Psychiatry deals since 2015. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Psychiatry dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Psychiatry deals since 2015 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Psychiatry partnering deals by specific Psychiatry target announced since 2015. The chapter is organized by specific Psychiatry therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Psychiatry partnering deals signed and announced since 2015. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Psychiatry partnering and dealmaking since 2015.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Psychiatry technologies and products.
Global Psychiatry Partnering 2015 to 2022 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Psychiatry trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Psychiatry Partnering 2015 to 2022 includes:
- Trends in Psychiatry dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2015
- Analysis of Psychiatry deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Psychiatry deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 800 Psychiatry deal records
- The leading Psychiatry deals by value since 2015
- Most active Psychiatry dealmakers since 2015
The report includes deals for the following indications: Akathisia, Anxiety disorder, Generalised anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, Post traumatic stress disorder, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Bipolar disorder, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Cognitive impairment, Delirium, Dementia, Alzheimers, Dementia with lewy bodies, Vascular dementia, Depression, Dystonia, Eating disorder, Anorexia, Bulimia, Learning disability, Aspergers, Autism, Mania, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Personality disorder, Schizophrenia, Sleep disorders, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Sleep apnoea, Tardive dyskinesia, Tourettes, plus other psychiatric indications.
In Global Psychiatry Partnering 2015 to 2022, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Psychiatry Partnering 2015-2022 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 800 psychiatry deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
2.2. Psychiatry partnering over the years
2.3. Psychiatry partnering by deal type
2.4. Psychiatry partnering by industry sector
2.5. Psychiatry partnering by stage of development
2.6. Psychiatry partnering by technology type
2.7. Psychiatry partnering by therapeutic indication
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Psychiatry partnering
3.3. Psychiatry partnering headline values
3.4. Psychiatry deal upfront payments
3.5. Psychiatry deal milestone payments
3.6. Psychiatry royalty rates
4.2. Most active in Psychiatry partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Psychiatry
4.4. Top Psychiatry deals by value
5.2. Psychiatry partnering deals where contract document available
6.2. Deals by Psychiatry therapeutic target
Appendix 2 - Directory of Psychiatry deals by deal type 2015 to 2022
Appendix 3 - Directory of Psychiatry deals by stage of development 2015 to 2022
Appendix 4 - Directory of Psychiatry deals by technology type 2015 to 2022
Further reading on dealmaking
Deal type definitions
Figure 2: Psychiatry partnering by deal type since 2015
Figure 3: Psychiatry partnering by industry sector since 2015
Figure 4: Psychiatry partnering by stage of development since 2015
Figure 5: Psychiatry partnering by technology type since 2015
Figure 6: Psychiatry partnering by indication since 2015
Figure 7: Psychiatry deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Psychiatry deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Psychiatry deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Psychiatry deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Psychiatry dealmaking activity- 2015 to 2022
Figure 12: Top Psychiatry deals by value since 2015
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.