This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Starch Manufacturers (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 110 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 110 largest Starch Manufacturers (GLOBAL) companies.
The Starch Manufacturers (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example HUANYU GROUP HEILONGJIANG GELIN FOODSTUFF DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example ANIL LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 110 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 72.6%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
Below is a Sample List of Companies Mentioned in this Report, this is Subject to Change On a Month By Month Basis.
- Ab Amilina
- Agrana Staerke Gmbh
- Altia Oyj
- Amylum Bulgaria Ead
- Anil Ltd.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Avebe Kartoffelstaerkefabrik Prignitz/Wendland Gmbh
- Beteiligungsgesellschaft Emsland-Staerke Aktiengesellschaft
- Budi Starch & Sweetener Tbk, Pt
- Cargill Deutschland Gmbh
- Cargill Haubourdin Sas
- Cargill Inc
- China Starch Holdings Limited
- Corn Products (Thailand) Co Ltd
- Crespel & Deiters Gmbh & Co. Kg
- De Zhou Fuyuan Biological Starch Co., Ltd.
- Egyptian Starch & Glucose Co. S.A.E.
- Eiamheng Tapioca Starch Industry Co Ltd
- Emsland Food Gmbh
- Emsland-Staerke Gesellschaft Mit Beschraenkter Haftung
- Faultless Starch Bon Ami Co
- General Starch Ltd
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- G.C. Hahn & Co. Stabilisierungstechnik Gmbh
- Hangzhou Starpro Starch Co.,Ltd
- Hebei Jianmin Starch Glucose Co., Ltd.
- Henan Julong Biological Engineering Company Limited
- Hungrana Kemenyito Es Izocukorgyarto Es Forgalmazo Kft.
- Ingredion Germany Gmbh
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Ingredion Uk Limited
- Jaeckering Muehlen- Und Naehrmittelwerke Gesellschaft Mit Beschraenkter Haftung
- Kmc, Kartoffelmelcentralen, Amba
- Limited Liability Company Cargill
- Lotus Health Group Company
- Luzhou Bio-Chem Technology Limited
- Lyckeby Culinar Ab
- Matsutani Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Meelunie B.V.
- Mgp Ingredients, Inc.
- National Starch And Chemical (Thailand) Co Ltd
- Nihon Shokuhin Kako Co Ltd
- Nihon Starch Co.,Ltd
- Penford Corp
- P.S.C. Starch Products Pcl
- Qinhuangdao Lihua Starch Co., Ltd.
- Rafhan Maize Products Company Limited
- Roquette Freres
- Roquette Italia S.P.A.
- Roquette Laisa Espana Sa
- Roquette Uk Limited
- Samyang Genex Corporation
- Sanguan Wongse Industries Co Ltd
- Sanguanwong Foods Starch Co.,Ltd.
- Sayaji Industries Limited
- Sedamyl S.P.A.
- Shandong Hengren Industry And Trade Co., Ltd.
- Shoalhaven Starches Pty Ltd
- Showa Sangyo Co Ltd
- Sorini Agro Asia Corporindo Tbk
- Suedstaerke Gesellschaft Mit Beschraenkter Haftung
- Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Sunopta Inc.
- Tate & Lyle Boleraz, S.R.O.
- Tate & Lyle Netherlands B.V.
- Tereos France
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Belgium
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Europe
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Iberia Sa.
- Vedan International (Holdings) Limited