Volume 95 of Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology focuses on advances in proteomic techniques and their application in biomedicine and pharmacology. This volume describes in detail the applications of these techniques in studying a number of diseases and specific protein modifications and profiles, including phosphoproteomics, glycoproteomics, and more.
Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series is the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in application of powerful techniques in translational research (biomedicine and pharmacology)
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Bernardo A. Petriz and Octavio Luiz Franco
- Phosphoproteomic Techniques and Applications
Ed Dudley and A. Elizabeth Bond
- Recent Advances in Mass Spectrometry-Based Glycoproteomics
Dustin C. Frost and Lingjun Li
- Proteomics and Proteogenomics Approaches for Oral Diseases
Nicola Luigi Bragazzi, Eugenia Pechkova and Claudio Nicolini
- Advances in Nanocrystallography as a Proteomic Tool
Eugenia Pechkova, Nicola Luigi Bragazzi and Claudio Nicolini
- Modern Mass Spectrometry Based Structural Proteomics
Evgeniy V. Petrotchenko and Christoph H. Borchers
- Organellar Proteomics of Embryonic Stem Cells
Faezeh Shekari, Hossein Baharvand and Ghasem Hosseini Salekdeh
- Screening of Protein-Protein and Protein-DNA Interactions Using Microarrays: Applications in Biomedicine
Juan Casado-Vela, Manuel Fuentes and José Manuel Franco-Zorrilla
- Application of Proteomics in Diagnosis of ADHD, Schizophrenia, Major Depression and Suicidal Behaviour Khaled Alawam