The Air Care in Brazil market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
List of Contents and Tables
- Consumers Spending More Time at Home Contributes To Growth
- Premiumisation in Innovation
- Spray/aerosol Air Fresheners Will Continue To Be the Largest Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Different Strategies of Ceras Johnson and Reckitt Benckiser
- Premiumisation Pursued by Two Leading Players
- Car Air Fresheners the Most Fragmented Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers' Behaviour Resulting From the Economic Crisis Is Still Relevant
- Concentrated Liquid Detergents Registers Robust Growth
- High Concentration of Multinationals, But Strengthened Local Companies
- Fragrance, Convenience and Cost-effectiveness, the Key Value Propositions
- High Unmet Potential Due To Socioeconomic Indicators
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Fragrance was a key trend across the Brazilian home care market towards the end of the review period, with several manufacturers in laundry care, surface care and other categories developing new fragrance variants to try and strengthen the appeal of their brands among consumers. Air care was no exception, with companies in this category not only innovating in terms of fragrances, but also in terms of product formats.
Ceras Johnson led air care in 2016 with a value share of 44%, followed by Reckitt Benckiser with a 41% share. Both companies owe their strong competitive positions to high awareness of their respective brands among consumers and continuous investment in the development of new product formats and fragrances.
Air care value sales at constant 2016 prices are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period. On the demand side, the category will continue to benefit from growing interest in more novel fragrances, which some consumers believe can somehow help them to imprint more of their own personality or sense of style onto their home living environment. At the same time, increased investment in the development of new fragrances and more sophisticated formats by companies seeking to broaden the appeal of their brands will also have a positive impact on the performance of air care as a whole.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Air Care industry in Brazil with research from a team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Air Care industry in Brazil, this research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Air Care in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
- What is the market size of Air Care in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- How do plug-in electric air fresheners perform compared to the battery-operated ones?
- What is the most dynamic air care category?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions