Going Lean: Total Productive maintenance (TPM) is an interactive, multimedia, eLearning training program. It is intended for managers, operators, technicians, engineers, and trainers who work in, or are transitioning to, a Lean production environment.
Total Productive Maintenance Training Course Content
- TPM as a part of the Lean Production System
- Waste and loss due to equipment problems
- Periodic, predictive, corrective, and preventive maintenance
- TPM metrics: loading, availability, performance, quality, TEEP, OEE
- The Six Big Losses
- Individual and team roles in TPM, Operator, Equipment Tech, Engineer
- The Five Pillars of Total Productive maintenance: Focused Equipment Improvement
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Skills Development
- Maintenance Reliability
- The impact of TPM on competitive performance
Qualification and Certification Testing
LearnTech® certification training incorporates interactive learning checks throughout the instructional sequences. Certification tests are criterion-referenced and module-based with feedback on every response for enhanced learning. The tests include a score bar to provide the learner with continuous status information. Administrative access to dates and scores of tests, certifications, and re-certifications is compliant with ISO quality-standards training requirements.
Course offered in English or Chinese (simplified or Traditional Mandarin)
Using the Course:
- This course is designed to allow participants to learn at a convenient time, and at their own pace. You are free to pursue the course when and where you wish. You will require a broadband Internet connection, and a standard Internet browser with flash plugin.
- The course modules are listed in the most logical order for you to follow. However you can take the course modules in any order you wish.
- You are licensed to use this course for one year. This means that even after you have completed the course it is still available for review purposes. In review mode you can arrow forward and back through the course material to quickly locate specific content for reference, review, or further study.
- Course qualification testing is available. In addition, you can re-take any test if you are not satisfied with your initial result.
- Take the course and complete all modules.
- Take the course test.
- Make notes while taking the test to highlight content that proves difficult.
- Review the course with additional study of this difficult content.
- Retake the test to demonstrate your mastery of the content.
Following this process helps you to achieve greater learning and a more accurate test assessment.
The time to complete the course will vary depending on prior knowledge, learning style, and individual differences. The more study and review, the greater the knowledge and understanding, and the higher your mastery test scores. Plan your time accordingly.
1. Introduction to TPM
2. Measuring Equipment Effectiveness
3. Individual Roles in TPM
4. The Five Pillars of TPM
5. A TPM Case Study
This course will take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.