Participants successfully completing the training course are able to identify and explain:
- Industry trends driving increased use of highly-sensitive ESD class 0 components
- The leading cause of ESD failures in the electronics industry today
- Critical factors in a total control system approach for ESD class Zero
- The shift in thinking required about control methods for ESD class 0
- The limitations of conventional ESD control methods with examples
- Examples of mitigation techniques to control ESD class zero risks
- The key issue of Charged Device Model ESD failure for class 0
- The critical change in ESD control design for class zero
- Additional requirements of ESD control in a cleanroom environment
- The impact of class 0 requirements on ESD audit metrics
- ESD metrics as management tools
- Control program audit levels required for ESD class 0 readiness
- A ten step process in manufacturing to become class zero ready
- The time and effort required to develop a robust ESD class 0 system
Qualification and Certification Testing
LearnTech® training incorporates interactive learning checks throughout the instructional sequences. Certification tests are criterion-referenced and module-based with feedback on every response for enhanced learning. Administrative access to dates and scores of tests, certifications, and re-certifications is compliant with ISO quality-standards requirements.
ESD: Class 0 complies with the ANSI/ESD S20.20 ESD control program guidelines as well as to JEDEC JESD625, IEC 61340-5, and IPC-610 ESD control standards.
Using the Course:
- This course is designed to allow participants to learn at a convenient time, and at their own pace. You are free to pursue the course when and where you wish. You will require a broadband Internet connection, and a standard Internet browser with flash plugin.
- The course modules are listed in the most logical order for you to follow. However you can take the course modules in any order you wish.
- You are licensed to use this course for one year. This means that even after you have completed the course it is still available for review purposes. In review mode you can arrow forward and back through the course material to quickly locate specific content for reference, review, or further study.
- Course qualification testing is available. In addition, you can re-take any test if you are not satisfied with your initial result.
- Take the course and complete all modules.
- Take the course test.
- Make notes while taking the test to highlight content that proves difficult.
- Review the course with additional study of this difficult content.
- Retake the test to demonstrate your mastery of the content.
Following this process helps you to achieve greater learning and a more accurate test assessment.
The time to complete the course will vary depending on prior knowledge, learning style, and individual differences. The more study and review, the greater the knowledge and understanding, and the higher your mastery test scores. Plan your time accordingly.