Better For You Packaged Food in Peru

  • ID: 4267916
  • Report
  • Region: Peru
  • 22 pages
  • Euromonitor International
1 of 4
Consumers demand reduced sugar and reduced fat products in order to control their weight, which is more important to them than other health issues when looking for better for you packaged food. BFY reduced fat products represented a 61% value share of better for you packaged food in 2015, while BFY reduced sugar products accounted for the remaining 39%.

The Better For You Packaged Food in Peru report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage: BFY Reduced Fat Packaged Food, BFY Reduced Salt Food, BFY Reduced Sugar Packaged Food.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
  • Get a detailed picture of the Better For You Packaged Food market
  • Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
  • Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
  • Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 4
BETTER FOR YOU PACKAGED FOOD IN PERU

May 2017

List of Contents and Tables

Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 1 Sales of BFY Packaged Food by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 2 Sales of BFY Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of BFY Packaged Food: % Value 2012-2016
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of BFY Packaged Food: % Value 2013-2016
Table 5 Distribution of BFY Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2011-2016
Table 6 Forecast Sales of BFY Packaged Food by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 7 Forecast Sales of BFY Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Executive Summary
Increasing Concern of Peruvians for Their Overall Health and Wellness
Reduced Sugar Products Made With Natural Ingredients Gaining in Popularity
New Mergers and Product Launches Promote Competition
Expansion of Retail Allows Higher Availability of Products for Consumers
Positive Performance of Health and Wellness for the Forecast Period
Key Trends and Developments
the Overall Recovery of the Peruvian Economy Enhances Purchasing Power of Consumers
Lifestyles of Consumers Increase the Demand for Healthy Products
Growth of Retail Penetration Promotes Competition Among Products
Market Data
Table 8 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2011-2016
Table 9 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 10 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 11 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 12 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2011-2016
Table 13 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2012-2016
Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2013-2016
Table 16 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format: % Value 2011-2016
Table 17 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format and Category: % Value 2016
Table 18 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2016-2021
Table 19 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 20 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2016-2021
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Appendix
National Legislation
Sources
Summary 1 Research Sources
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
3 of 4

Loading
LOADING...

4 of 4
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
Adroll
adroll