"Nigeria Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2017” is among the latest country specific policy reports, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Nigeria to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Nigeria both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Nigeria.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Nigeria
3.2 National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Policy
3.3 Renewable Energy Master Plan
3.4 Multi-Year Tariff Order 2
3.5 Feed-in Tariff
3.6 Biofuels Blending Mandate
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
4.1.6 Hydropower Plant
4.1.7 Nuclear Power
4.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.6 Contact Us
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Multi-Year Tariff Order 2, Nigeria, 2016
Table 2: Feed-in Tariffs, Nigeria, 2016
Table 3: Abbreviations