- 84 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the market for the resistant and recurrent metastatic cancer, with coverage of the current therapeutic strategies and treatment options
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- In-depth analyses of major oncology indications, including non-small-cell lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and head and neck cancer
- Evaluation of the incidence of recurrent and metastatic disease by geography, type, and targeted mechanism
- Analysis of the competitive market dynamics, including the impact of mergers and acquisitions as well as potential market disruptors and growth driving factors
- Coverage of intelligence into the oncology therapeutics R&D pipeline and patent landscape
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field
The Emphasis of this Report is to Provide the Reader With:
- A reviewof the different forms of resistant and therapeutic treatments for metastatic cancer, provide an understanding ofthe mechanisms of resistance and recurrence in metastatic cancer, review the current treatment options by tumor origin, and the treatment strategies for resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancers.
- Provide an analysis and forecast of the revenues for cancer treatments for the global market subdivided by major market subsegments by geographic region and finally by selected country.
- Present a detailed analysis of the global market share, together with a further, more detailed analysis of the market share by geographic region and finally by selected country.
In addition, the Analysis Provides a:
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications and availability for all the market segments identified.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
- Review of the major market opportunities through the recognition of specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Profile of the leading suppliers of cancer treatments together with related information about specific products.
This Study Will Allow the Reader To:
- Gain an insight into the treatment regimens for resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancers and itsimplications for the patient, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Evaluate the effect of strategic factors such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation for the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Investigate the current market dynamics that are driving changes in the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Assess future growth opportunities in the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Utilize the report to help realize a company’s position in the marketplace and to provide insight into the future of the market and the opportunities that exist.
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Scope of Report
- Methodology and Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
2: Summary and Highlights
- Table Summary : Global Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Cancer Type, Through 2022
- Figure Summary : Global Cancer Therapeutics Market Share, by Cancer Type, 2017
3: Incidence, Prevalence and Mortality Statistics for Cancer: A Global Summary
- Cancer: The Disease
- Cancer: A Statistical Analysis of the Disease Incidence and Prevalence
- Regional Patterns of Cancer
- The Global Cancer Burden and Worldwide Cancer Risk Factors
4: Metastasis and Current Understanding of the Mechanisms of Resistance and Recurrence in Metastatic Cancer
- What is Metastatic Cancer
- Routes of Metastasis
- Classification of Metastasis
- Metastasis: Common Sites of Origin
- Essential Understanding in Cancer Biology
- Current Understanding of Mechanisms of Resistance and Recurrence in Metastatic Cancer
5: Cancer: Current Therapy Strategies
- General Treatment Strategies
- Surgery for Cancer
- Radiotherapy for Cancer
- Cytotoxic Cancer Chemotherapy
- Hormone-based Cancer Drugs
- Targeted Biologic Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Drugs that Block Cancer Blood Vessel Growth (Antiangiogenics)
- Cytokines (Interferon and Interleukin 2)
- Personalized Cancer Therapy (Precision Medicine)
6: Metastatic Cancer Treatment Options by Tumor Origin
- Table 13 : Common Sites for Metastasis
7: Global Market for Cancer Therapeutics by Cancer Type
- Global Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Cancer Type
- Market Dynamics
- Regional Cancer Drugs Market Assessment: Europe
- Regional Cancer Drugs Market Assessment: Asia-Pacific
- Regional Cancer Drugs Market Assessment: Central and Latin America
- Regional Cancer Drugs Market Assessment: Middle East/Africa
8: Regulatory and Legislative Requirements
- The United States
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
9: Patent Review/ New Developments
- Filed Patents by Clinical Application
- Filed Patents and Expiry Dates for Major Products by Leading Suppliers
- Filed Patents and Expiry Dates for Other Products and Suppliers
10: Company Profiles
- The Top 10 Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies
- Other Key Pharmaceutical Company Suppliers
11: Company Contact Details
- Company Addresses and Contact Details
- Government Regulatory Agencies and Professional Organizations
- Commonly Used Acronyms Associated with Metastatic and Recurrent Cancer
Paul Taylor is an independent market researcher and analyst focused on the medical industry. He previously worked for multinational medical device companies on strategic business and marketing plans. His predictive analytics knowledge and models of market research data have been used for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. He has a bachelor's degree and Ph.D. degree in biochemistry from the University of Liverpool and an MBA degree for Oxford Brookes University.