Sustainable Use of Chemicals in Agriculture, Volume 2, explores the wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies used to study the sustainable use of chemicals in agriculture. Sections in this new release include modern agriculture in Europe and the role/place of chemicals, a regulatory vision of the sustainable use of pesticides and risk mitigation, the perception of the concept in other regions of the globe, certification and added value for farm production, and how research and education can influence implementation and development, among other valuable topics.
- Covers a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies
- Includes contributions from an International board of authors
- Provides a comprehensive set of reviews
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Anne Alix and Ettore Capri
2. The Multiactor Approach Enabling Engagement of Actors in Sustainable Use of Chemicals in Agriculture
Els Belmans, Paul Campling, Elien Dupon, Ingeborg Joris, Eva Kerselaers, Saskia Lammens, Lies Messely, Ellen Pauwelyn, Piet Seuntjens and Erwin Wauters
3. Certification and Added Value for Farm Productions
Pieter Ravaglia, Jacopo Famiglietti and Fiamma Valentino
4. The Role of Research, Communication, and Education for a Sustainable Use of Pesticides
Maura Calliera and Alba L'Astorina
5. Practical Implementation of the Principles of the Sustainable Use of Pesticides
Manpriet Singh, Vasileios P. Vasileiadis and Anaïs Junger