Bridging Scales in Modelling and Simulation of Reacting Flows, Part B, Volume 53, presents key methods used to bridge scales in the simulation of reacting multiphase flows. It looks at the different aspects of such flows (transport phenomena, reactions) and includes illustrations of the methods on a variety of applications, along with the contribution of key groups in the field. Sections in this new release include multi-scale methods for fluidized bed reactors, a discussion of advances in coarse-grained discrete particle methods with industrial applications, and spatial filtering for scale bridging and its application to transport in dense bidisperse particle beds, and more.
- Contains reviews by leading authorities in their respective areas
- Presents up-to-date reviews of the latest techniques in the modeling of catalytic processes
- Includes a broad mix of US and European authors, as well as academic, industrial and research institute perspectives
- Provides discussions on the connections between computation and experimental methods
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Maike W. Baltussen, Kay A. Buist, Elias A.J.F. Peters and Johannes A.M. Kuipers
2. Advances in Coarse Discrete Particle Methods With Industrial Applications
Liqiang Lu and Sofiane Benyahia
3. Spatial Filtering for Scale Bridging and Its Application to Transport in Dense Particle Beds
Stefan Radl and Federico Municchi