WORK WITHIN THE FINTECH DISRUPTION TO CAPTURE A NEW, MORE LUCRATIVE MARKET
Low–cost robo–advisors, blockchain–based systems, new business models and a proliferation of direct–to–client applications are already affecting the wealth management sector. This trend will only grow as global wealth continues to increase, and new technologies such as big data analytics, artificial intelligence and distributed ledger technologies enable entirely new and more cost–effective and client–responsive approaches to wealth management. The WealthTech Book helps savvy practitioners join the digital evolution of the financial services industry, with a comprehensive resource for competing in the new paradigm.
- Learn the latest developments in wealth management technology
- Examine the insights of cutting–edge scientists and practitioners
- Explore new approaches to analytics, data mining and more
- Understand market dynamics and the future of wealth management
- Future–proof your career with fintech innovation
The movement toward digitization along the entire wealth management value chain is not going away, and traditional approaches are already floundering as wealth management becomes more accessible, affordable and eponymous. The WealthTech Book provides investors, advisors and finance visionaries with an invaluable resource for tapping the huge customer potential of this rising market.