This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in thermal and catalytic cracking. The TOE focuses on an alternative approach to providing the heat source necessary for the thermal cracking, modernizing reactor design, and improving catalyst performance.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Recent Developments in Thermal and Catalytic Cracking
- Revolutionary Reactor for Effective Hydrocarbon Cracking
- Portable Reactor for Converting Waste Plastic to Liquid Fuels
- Microwave-assisted Process for Thermal Cracking of Solid Wastes
- Catalytic Dehydrogenation Process with Improved Catalyst Activity and Selectivity
- Increase in Commercialization Strategies for Existing Innovations instead of the Development of New Solutions
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations Illustrates Cracking Yield Improvements
- Industry Contacts