Mitochondria and Longevity, Volume 340, the latest release in the International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology series reviews and details current advances in cell and molecular biology. The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics with this release focusing on topics such as Mitochondria metabolism and aging, Mitohormesis, Mitochondrial dynamics in the aging stem cell compartment, Mitochondrial proteostasis and aging, Mitochondrial DNA mutations and aging, Mitochondrial sirtuins, NAD+, NADH and aging, Mitophagy and aging, Mitochondria, calcium transport and aging.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics in cell and molecular biology
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists
- Drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Mitochondria metabolism and aging Marina Vai 2. Mitohormesis Pedro M. Quiros 3. Mitochondrial dynamics in the aging stem cell compartment Ruth Slack 4. Mitochondrial proteostasis and aging Luke Wiseman 5. Mitochondrial DNA mutations and aging Konstanin Khrapko 6. Mitochondrial sirtuins, NAD+, NADH and aging Carles Canto 7. Mitophagy and aging Nektarios Tavernarakis 8. Mitochondria, calcium transport and aging Paolo Pinton