The market is poised to undergo a rapid expansion during the forecast period, especially in the North American and European markets. The increased use of UAVs, globally, over commercial enterprises has prompted increased R&D in various countries.
The market has been segmented by Geography - into North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific. Integration and usage of UAVs is the maximum in North America and Europe.
The demand for UAV flight training and simulation equipment will come from developed countries
The United States, Japan, France, and Germany are some countries witnessing high activity in the untapped civilian UAV market. These countries' UAV markets (and the dependent simulation markets) are expected to show a strong growth rate during the forecast period. The Middle East & African region is a nascent market. It could become a viable market for non-recreational civilian purposes, subject to the government reducing regulatory norms and relaxing UAV flight rules.
Major players: CAE, ISRAEL AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES, SELEX ES AND L-3 LINK SIMULATION & TRAINING COMPANY amongst others.
July 2017: Explotrain LLC, a company which develops battlefield simulation systems for training purposes has developed Explodrone, a realistic drone-based Improvised Explosive Device simulation system for training purposes. The technology is seen as vital for the US led coalition fighting terrorist organizations in the Middle-East which have deployed UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) as a means to deliver IEDs. The product developed by Explotrain will be used by troops for live training, testing and evaluation to deal with the threats posed by drones carrying IEDs.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Provides latest insights into the Global UAV market.
- Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the global UAV flight training and simulation market.
- Analyzes the market scenario with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Forecasts the market volume and value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints.
- Impact of demands from the defense sector on the market.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increase in Demand for UAVs from Armed Forces for ISR Operations
5.1.2 Increased Application Areas
5.2.1 High Costs of UAVs
5.3.1 Application of UAVs in E-Commerce
6. Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market Segmented By Application
7. Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market Segmented By Geography
7.1. North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.3 Rest of North America
7.2.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3.1 United Kingdom
7.3.4 Rest of Europe
7.4. Rest of the World
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Developments of Key Players
9. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
9.2. Israel Aerospace Industries
9.3. L-3 Link Simulation And Training
9.5. BAE Systems
9.6. Northrop Grumman
9.7. Textron Systems
9.8. Thales Training and Simulation