The report on drilling waste management market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global drilling waste management market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global drilling waste management market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global drilling waste management market is segmented on the basis of application, and service.
Global Drilling Waste Management Market by Application
- Solids Control
- Containment & Handling
- Treatment & Disposal
- North America
- Baker Hughes
- Derrick Corporation
- Augean PLC
- Scomi Engineering BHD
- National Oilwell Varco
- Hebei GN Solids Control
- Secure Energy Services, Inc.
- Derrick Equipment Company
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of drilling waste management market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in drilling waste management market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global drilling waste management market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Drilling Waste Management Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Drilling Waste Management Market
4. Global Drilling Waste Management Market by Application 2018 - 2024
5. Global Drilling Waste Management Market by Service 2018 - 2024
5.1 Solids Control
5.2 Containment & Handling
5.3 Treatment & Disposal
6. Global Drilling Waste Management Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Drilling Waste Management Market by Application
6.1.2 North America Drilling Waste Management Market by Service
6.1.3 North America Drilling Waste Management Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Drilling Waste Management Market by Application
6.2.2 Europe Drilling Waste Management Market by Service
6.2.3 Europe Drilling Waste Management Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Drilling Waste Management Market by Application
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Drilling Waste Management Market by Service
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Drilling Waste Management Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Drilling Waste Management Market by Application
6.4.2 RoW Drilling Waste Management Market by Service
6.4.3 RoW Drilling Waste Management Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.2 Baker Hughes
7.3 Derrick Corporation
7.4 Augean PLC
7.5 Scomi Engineering BHD
7.6 National Oilwell Varco
7.7 Hebei GN Solids Control
7.9 Secure Energy Services, Inc.
7.10 Derrick Equipment Company