This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments in predictive maintenance, artificial intelligence, and fire-resistant coatings. The TOE also focuses on anti-fouling membranes for water desalination and fuel cells applications for drones and UAVs.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Fire-resistant Coatings, Water Desalination and Fuel Cells
- Artificial Intelligence Provides Predictive Intelligence to Extend Asset Life Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence Enables Scalable Visual Intelligence Solutions
- Coating Composition for Increasing Fire Resistance in Wood Products
- Graphene-based Membranes for Water Desalination with Excellent Antifouling Properties
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells For Drones/UAVs With Improved Mission Time and Distance