This book presents an attempt to understand emergences in various situations where material components interact by coordinating their actions to "make system" with emerging properties (or functions) accessible to experimental investigation. I will endeavor to show that communications play a decisive role in these processes. A strategy will be implemented. If communications are so important, then we must show that they are an essential property of matter. This justifies the detailed analyses on the quantum world developed in the first five chapters. Also includes a study of the strange property of entanglement as well as an interpretation of the chemical bonds which cannot be circumvented in order to understand the functioning of complex systems; Living cells and animals. So the strategy consolidates as much as possible the physical foundations and the understanding of the primordial matter and then passing to the realities based on very large numbers of elementary components.
1. Quantum physics as a science of information.
2. Two quantum studies with Heisenberg and Schrödinger.
3. Quantum entanglement.
4. Quantum Darwinism and the Macroscopic World.
5. Chemistry in terms of quantum communications.
6. Emergences in matter.
7. Fields of communication and emergencies.
8. The computer from physics to biology.
9. Philosophies of Time: the ancient and the modern, Kronos, Telos, Kosmos.
10. The arrows of Time in the physics of emergence.
11. Mesoscopic and macroscopic, emergence of functions.
12. Epilogue on the end of an era and the science to come.