"Italy Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Italy to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Italy both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Italy
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Renewable Energy for Heating and Cooling and Small Interventions Increasing Energy Efficiency Support Scheme
3.3 National Energy Strategy 2030
3.4 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP)
3.5 Renewable Energy Development
3.6 Feed-in Premium for Renewable Energy Sources Other Than Photovoltaic
3.7 Regular Feed-in Tariffs
3.8 Decree on the Cut of Incentives for Photovoltaic Plants
3.9 Feed-in Premium for Solar Thermodynamic Energy
3.10 Net-Metering Scheme
3.11 Tendering (Auction) Process
3.12 New Energy Strategy, 2020-2030
3.13 New Regulation to Promote Solar and Renewables in Non-Interconnected Islands
3.14 Kyoto Fund
3.15 Biomethane subsidies
3.16 Biodiesel Aid Scheme
3.17 Tax Regulation Mechanism I
3.18 Tax Regulation Mechanism II
3.19 Tax Credit for energy efficiency measures
3.20 Biofuel Quota Obligation
3.21 White certificates
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy Targets (%), Italy, 2020
Table 2: Maximum Time to Reach Operation from Registration (Months), Italy, 2017
Table 3: Premium Tariffs for Renewable Technologies, Italy, 2017
Table 4: Regular Feed-in Tariffs for Renewable Technologies, Italy, 2017
Table 5: Premium Tariff for Solar Thermodynamic Energy, Italy, 2017
Table 6: Price and Volume Caps for Renewable Energy Tenders, Italy, 2016
Table 7: Abbreviations