“Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Engine Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, discusses the following aspects of two-wheeler in Nigeria market:
- Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooters, Moped), By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 251-500cc, Above 500cc)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of two-wheeler market in Nigeria
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, two-wheeler manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with two-wheeler manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Influencer of Purchase
4.3. Aided Brand Recall
4.4. Unaided Brand Recall
4.5. Brand Switching Attributes
4.6. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped)
5.2.2. By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 251-500cc, Above 500cc)
5.2.3. By Company
5.2.4. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Company)
5.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
6. Nigeria Motorcycle Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Engine Capacity
6.2.2. By Region
7. Nigeria Scooter Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Engine Capacity
7.2.2. By Region
8. Nigeria Moped Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Engine Capacity
8.2.2. By Region
9. Pricing Analysis
10. SWOT Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Bajaj Auto Ltd.
14.2. TVS Motor Company Limited
14.3. Honda Manufacturing (Nigeria) Ltd.
14.4. Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
14.5. Yamaha Motor Company Ltd.
14.6. Suzuki Motor Corporation
14.7. Chongqing Lifan Motorcycle Engine Co., Ltd
14.8. Chongqing Zongshen Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
14.9. Loncin Motorcycle Industries Limited
14.10. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. List of Prominent Distributors/Dealers
*List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Honda Manufacturing (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Company Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Chongqing Lifan Motorcycle Engine Co., Ltd
- Chongqing Zongshen Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
- Loncin Motorcycle Industries Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.