"Home Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil Home industry.
Against this backdrop, sales through the sector are projected to achieve a CAGR of 4.6% during 2016-2021 and increase from R$139 billion in 2016 to R$174.2 billion by 2021.
Among the product categories, home improvement and garden products is the largest in terms of value, with sales reaching R$68.6 billion in 2016 and projected to reach R$85.5 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Slow but steady improvement in the housing market will support home
- Specialist retailers dominate sector sales while online grows the fastest
- Local players dominate sector sales
- Casas Bahia is the largest retailer for home products in Brazil
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Brazilian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.