"Japan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Japan to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Japan both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Japan
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Japan Renewable Energy Policy Platform
3.3 Feed-in Tariffs for Renewable Energy
3.4 Japan’s First Solar Auction
3.5 Green Investment Tax Credit
3.6 Strategic Energy Plan
3.7 Long-Term Energy Supply and Demand Outlook
3.8 Establishment of New Energy Development Organization
3.9 Amendment of the Renewable Energy Act
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
4.1.6 Hydropower Plant
4.1.7 Nuclear Power
4.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs, Japan, 2016
Table 2: Solar PV Feed-in Tariffs, Japan, 2017
Table 3: Abbreviations