"Austria Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Austria to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Austria both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Austria
3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework
3.2.1 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP)
3.2.2 Energy Strategy, Austria
3.2.3 Resource Energy Action Plan
3.2.4 Green Electricity Act
3.2.5 2012 Green Electricity Act
3.2.6 Feed-in Tariffs
3.3 Financial Incentives and Policy Support
3.3.1 Investment Subsidy for Hydro
3.3.2 Investment Subsidy for Off-grid Installations
3.3.3 Investment Subsidy for Small PV
3.3.4 Investment Subsidy for PV on Buildings
3.3.5 Other Amendments in Green Electricity Act, 2017
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
4.1.6 Hydropower Plant
4.1.7 Nuclear Power
4.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: NREAP Target by Renewable Energy Technology, Austria, 2015-2020
Table 2: Power Market, Austria, Energy Strategy Targets by Sector
Table 3: Power Market, Austria, Energy Strategy Targets by Technology
Table 4: Renewable Energy Policy, Austria, Feed-in Tariffs, 2017
Table 5: Investment Subsidy for Off-grid Installations, Austria, Eligibility by Renewable Source, 2017
Table 6: Investment Subsidy for PV on Buildings, Austria, Fixed Tariff by Size, 2015-2017
Table 7: Abbreviations