Strengthening position of many e-commerce giants in the United States, which offer products at much lower cost as compared to teleshopping companies is further expected to negatively impact the teleshopping market in the country over the next five years. United States teleshopping market is dominated by these major players - QVC, Inc., HSN, Inc., EVINE Live Inc., Shop LC, America's Collectibles Network, Tristar Products, Inc., Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Gem Shopping Network Inc., America’s Value Channel, and Canis Television and Media Ltd., among others.
“United States Teleshopping Market By Operation Type, By Category, By Payment Mode, By Source of Order, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023”, discusses the following aspects of teleshopping market in the US:
- Teleshopping Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Operation Type (Infomercials & Dedicated Channels), By Category, By Payment Mode (Debit/Credit Card, Cash on Delivery, etc.), By Source of Order (Television & Internet)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of teleshopping market in the US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, teleshopping manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with teleshopping manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Frequency of Ordering
4.2. Preferred Mode of Payment
4.3. Customers’ Spending Pattern
4.4. Brand Awareness
4.5. Preferred Time of Ordering
4.6. Key Sources of Awareness
4.7. Key Factors Influencing Online Purchase of Goods
5. Global Teleshopping Market Overview
6. United States Teleshopping Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume (Number of Order)
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Operation Type (Dedicated Channel Vs. Infomercial)
6.2.2. By Category
6.2.3. By Payment Mode (Cash on Delivery, Debit/Credit Card, Mobile Wallet & Net Banking)
6.2.4. By Source of Order (Television Vs. Internet)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company
7. United States Dedicated Channel Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Category
7.2.2. By Source of Order (Television Vs. Internet)
7.3. Average Order Size Analysis
8. United States Infomercial Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Category
8.2.2. By Source of Order (Television Vs. Internet)
8.3. Average Order Size Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Business Model Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. QVC, Inc.
15.2.2. HSN, Inc.
15.2.3. EVINE Live Inc.
15.2.4. Shop LC
15.2.5. America's Collectibles Network
15.2.6. Tristar Products, Inc.
15.2.7. Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
15.2.8. Gem Shopping Network Inc.
15.2.9. America’s Value Channel
15.2.10. Canis Television and Media Ltd
16. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Tables & Figures Available on Enquiry.
- QVC, Inc.
- HSN, Inc.
- EVINE Live Inc.
- Shop LC
- America's Collectibles Network
- Tristar Products, Inc.
- Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
- Gem Shopping Network Inc.
- America’s Value Channel
- Canis Television and Media Ltd