Toys & Games in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Singaporean toys & games market had total revenues of $265.6m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Singaporean toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $30.7m, equivalent to 11.5% of the market's overall value.
- Due to the small population size of Singapore as well as the fact that only 12.8% of the population are under 15, the market as a whole is quite small.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Singapore toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Singapore toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Singapore’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hamleys of London Ltd
Playhao Pte Ltd
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Singapore toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Singapore toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Singapore toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Hamleys of London Ltd: key facts
Table 6: Lamkins: key facts
Table 7: Playhao Pte Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Redmart Limited: key facts
Table 9: Singapore size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Singapore gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Singapore inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Singapore exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Singapore toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Singapore toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Singapore toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Singapore, 2017