Toys & Games in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Indonesian toys & games market is expected to generate total revenues of $1.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Sales generated through hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters are expected to be the most lucrative for the Indonesian toys & games market in 2017, with total revenues of $87.2m, equivalent to 5.2% of the market's overall value.
- Growth is expected to drop to 9.7% at the end of the forecast period as the momentum slows but high growth will still be driven by a quickly expanding population and an increase in urbanization.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Indonesia toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Indonesia’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
PT. Toys Games Indonesia
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Indonesia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Multi Toys
Table 9: PT. Toys Games Indonesia
Table 10: Toy Kingdom: key facts
Table 11: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Indonesia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities