Toys & Games in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Turkish toys & games market had total revenues of $543.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Turkish toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $59.1m, equivalent to 10.9% of the market's overall value.
- Despite the political and economic problems this country has faced recently, growth has remained strong in this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Turkey toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Turkey’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
D-Market Elektronik Hizmetler
Migros Ticaret A.S.
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Turkey toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Turkey toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Adore Oyuncak: key facts
Table 6: D-Market Elektronik Hizmetler: key facts
Table 7: Migros Ticaret A.S.: key facts
Table 8: Migros Ticaret A.S.: key financials ($)
Table 9: Migros Ticaret A.S.: key financials (TL)
Table 10: Migros Ticaret A.S.: key financial ratios
Table 11: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Turkey toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Migros Ticaret A.S.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Migros Ticaret A.S.: assets & liabilities