"Finland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Finland to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Finland both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Finland
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP), Finland
3.3 National Energy Efficiency Action Plan
3.4 National Energy and Climate Strategy of Finland for 2030
3.5 Feed-in Tariffs (Premium Tariff)
3.7 Energy Aid Scheme
3.8 Investment Aid for Renewable Energy and New Energy Technologies
3.9 Methane to Markets Partnership
3.10 BioRefine Technology Program for New Biomass Products
3.11 Energy Grants for Residential Buildings
3.12 Smart Metering in Finland
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Power Market, Finland, Energy Saving Targets
Table 2: Abbreviations