This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers the latest innovations in adhesives, textiles, concrete, nanofibers, and ceramics. These innovations can be used in a wide variety of applications such as electronics, optics, medical applications, construction & building, textiles, military, and machinery. This issue covers some innovations on the development of strong, self-healing, cyclic fatigue resistant materials; and a deposition process to make electrically conductive materials.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Keywords: Adhesives, textiles, concrete, nanofibers, ceramics, electronics, optics, machinery, military, building & construction
Table of Contents
Innovations in Adhesives, Nanoprocessing, and Ceramic Powders:
- Innovations in Adhesives, Textiles, Concrete, Nanofibers, and Ceramics
- Adhesive for Bonding Thermoplastics to other Materials
- Nanocoating to Transform Textiles into Electrical Heaters
- Fungi Infused Self-healing Concrete for Extending Life of Buildings
- Nanofibers that Have Superior Strength and Toughness
- Structural Ceramic Material with Exceptional Fracture and Cyclic Fatigue Resistance
- Key Contacts