This latest study “Chickpeas Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of key regions. Currently, India represents the largest producer of chickpeas accounting for around 70% of the global production. India is followed by Australia, Pakistan, Myanmar, Ethiopia, Turkey, Iran, Mexico, Canada and Russia. Among the top exporting countries, Australia represents the biggest exporter of chickpeas accounting for more than one-third of the total global export volumes. Australia is followed by Russia, India, Mexico, Canada, the United States, Ethiopia, Argentina, Tanzania and Iran. At present, India represents the biggest importer of chickpeas accounting for around one-fifth of the total global import volumes. India is followed by Bangladesh, Egypt, the United States, Algeria, Pakistan, Spain, United Kingdom and Turkey.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a chickpeas processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the chickpeas industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the chickpeas market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the chickpeas industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the chickpeas market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global chickpeas industry?
- What are the price trends of chickpeas?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the chickpeas industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the chickpeas industry?
- What is the structure of the chickpeas industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the chickpeas industry?
- What are the profit margins in the chickpeas industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up chickpeas processing plant?
- How are chickpeas processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in chickpeas plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for chickpeas?
- What are the transportation requirements for chickpeas?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up chickpeas plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for chickpeas plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Chickpeas Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Chickpeas Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation
12. Competitive Landscape
12.3Profiles of Key Players