This latest study “Pulses Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the global pulses market on the basis of categories, end-use and major regions. Currently, Chickpea represents the dominating category accounting for the majority of the pulses production. Chickpea is followed by Kaspa Pea, Lentil, Pigeon Pea, Fava Beans, Black Gram, Mung Beans and others. Based on end-use, the majority of the pulses produced are sold at retail stores for direct consumption. Snack-food industry is the second largest consumer of pulses followed by flour industry. Region-wise, India represents the largest producer of pulses followed by Canada, Myanmar, China, Brazil, Australia, USA, Russia, Turkey, Pakistan and others.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a pulses processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the pulse industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the global pulses market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the pulse industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the pulses market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global pulses industry?
- What are the key product types in the global pulses industry?
- What are the key end-uses of pulses?
- What are the price trends of pulses?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the pulses industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the pulses industry?
- What is the structure of the pulses industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the pulses industry?
- What are the profit margins in the pulses industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a pulses processing plant?
- How lentils are processed?
- How chick peas are processed?
- How mung beans are processed?
- How black grams are processed?
- How pigeon peas are processed?
- How fava beans are processed?
- How kaspa peas are processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a pulses processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a pulses processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a pulses processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a pulses processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for pulses?
- What are the transportation requirements for pulses?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a pulses processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up pulses processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up pulses processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up pulses processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up pulses processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for pulses processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Pulses Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by End-Use
5.8Imports and Exports
5.10Value Chain Analysis
5.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4Degree of Competition
5.11.5Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6Threat of Substitutes
5.12Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Market by Type
8 Market by End-Use
8.1 Retail Store
8.2 Snack Food Industry
8.3 Flour Industry
9 Competitive Structure
10. Pulses Processing
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10.4.2 Chick Peas
10.4.3 Mung Beans
10.4.4 Black Gram
10.4.5 Pigeon Peas
10.4.6 Fava Beans
10.4.7 Kaspa Peas
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation