This latest study “Lentil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the global lentil market on the basis of major regions. Currently, Canada represents the largest producer of lentil accounting for more than 30% of the global production. Canada is followed by India, Turkey, Australia and the United States. The report has also covered the major exporting and importing countries of the lentil market. Canada represents the biggest exporter accounting for around 70% of the total global export volumes. Canada is followed by Australia, the United States, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, China, Nepal, Egypt and the Syrian Arab Republic. At present, India is the biggest importer of lentil accounting for more than 20 % of the total global import volumes. India is followed by Egypt, Turkey, UAE, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Spain, Columbia and Iran.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a lentil processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the lentil processing industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the lentil market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the lentil processing industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the lentil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global lentil industry?
- What are the price trends of lentil?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the lentil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the lentil industry?
- What is the structure of the lentil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the lentil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the lentil industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a lentil processing plant?
- How lentil is processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in lentil plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for lentil?
- What are the transportation requirements for lentil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a lentil plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a lentil plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for lentil plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Lentil Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Lentil Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation