On a regional level, the report has analyzed the whey protein market in the following regions - Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, Asia and others. According to the report, Europe is currently the biggest producer of whey protein powder and concentrate followed by North America. For each of the regions, this report provides both historical (2010-2017) and future (2018-2023) trends in the whey protein powder and concentrate market. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a whey protein powder and concentrate manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the whey protein powder and concentrate industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the whey protein powder and concentrate industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the whey protein market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global whey protein industry?
- What are the price trends of whey protein?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the whey protein industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the whey protein industry?
- What is the structure of the whey protein industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the whey protein industry?
- What are the profit margins in the whey protein industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up whey protein manufacturing plant?
- How is whey protein manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in whey protein plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for whey protein?
- What are the transportation requirements for whey protein?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up whey protein plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up whey protein plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for whey protein plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Whey Protein Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.6Market Breakup by Region
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.1Raw Material Procurement
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Competition
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
6. Market Breakup by Type
6.1Whey Protein Concentrate
6.2Whey Protein Isolate
6.3Whey Protein Hydrolysates
7. Market Breakup by Application
7.1Food and Beverage
7.4Pharmaceutical and Clinical Nutrition
8. Market Breakup by Region
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Whey Protein Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles
14.3Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
14.5Kerry Group Plc
14.6Milk Specialties Global
14.7Leprino Foods Company
14.9Grande Cheese Company