There are a number of factors owing to which vinyl flooring has emerged as one of the most popular commercial flooring options. The major factor which has contributed in influencing its demand is the availability of different varieties of vinyl flooring options in the market. It is available in different sizes and shapes, such as hexagon and plank. Moreover, manufacturers are also introducing innovative graphic film layers and design versatility to vinyl flooring making it more consumer-friendly. Further, the market is expected to reach a volume of 1,334 Million Sq. Metres by 2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of product type, which includes vinyl sheet, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). A segmentation of the market on the basis of sector is also given, covering residential and commercial sectors. Currently, the commercial sector accounts for the majority of the market share. On a regional basis, the report includes Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the largest market, accounting for more than a half of the global share. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Mohawk Industries Inc., Tarkett, Armstrong World Industries Inc., Shaw Industries Inc., Mannington Mills Inc., Beaulieu International Group, Gerflor, and Forbo.
This report provides a deep insight into the global vinyl flooring industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the vinyl flooring industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global vinyl flooring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the key end-use segment in the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the price trends of vinyl flooring?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What is the structure of the global vinyl flooring industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global vinyl flooring industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- How is vinyl flooring manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for vinyl flooring?
- What are the transportation requirements for vinyl flooring?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a vinyl flooring manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Flooring Market
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Segment
18.104.22.168 Wooden Laminates
5.4.2 Soft Flooring
5.5Market Breakup by Sector
5.7Market Breakup by Key Players
6. Global Vinyl Flooring Market
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6.5Market Breakup by Sector
6.7Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Rivalry
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
7.1 Asia Pacific
7.2 North America
7.3 Western Europe
7.4 Eastern Europe
7.5 Latin America
7.6 Middle East and Africa
8 Performance of Key Product Types
8.1 Vinyl Sheet
8.2 Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
8.3 Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
9 Performance by Sector
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Structure
10.2 Production Capacities of Key Players
11 Vinyl Flooring Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Units Operations Involved
11.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land, Location and Site Development
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3Plant and Machinery
12.5Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Vinyl Flooring Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Vinyl Flooring Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Players Profiles
15.1Mohawk Industries Inc.
15.3Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
15.4Shaw Industries, Inc.
15.5Mannington Mills, Inc.
15.6Beaulieu International Group