This latest study “Pan Masala Market in India: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the pan masala market on the basis of state, type and price. Among the various types of pan masala available in the Indian market, pan masala containing tobacco represents the dominating type accounting for more than 50% of the entire market. Pan masala containing tobacco is followed by plain pan masala and flavoured pan masala. Exports also represent a mjaor driver of the Indian pan masala market. The Indian exports of pan masala are dominated by UAE accounting for around one-third of the total export values. UAE is followed by USA, Singapore, Afghanistan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia. The report has also analysed some of the key players operating in the market and provides their business overview and market shares.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a pan masala manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the Indian pan masala market and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the pan masala industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian pan masala market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the various types of pan masala?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the pan masala industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the pan masala industry?
- What is the degree of competition in the pan masala industry?
- What are the profit margins in the pan masala industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a pan masala manufacturing plant?
- How is pan masala manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a pan masala plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for pan masala?
- What are the transportation requirements for pan masala?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a pan masala plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a pan masala plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Pan Masala Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Country
6. Indian Pan Masala Industry
6.3Market Breakup by State
6.4Market Breakup by Type
6.5Market Breakup by Price
6.6Market Breakup by Packing
6.7Top Pan Masala Importing Countries from India
6.8Key Ingredients used by Major Pan Masala Manufacturers
6.12Value Chain Analysis
6.12.2Raw Material Procurement
6.13Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.13.4Degree of Competition
6.13.5Threat of New Entrants
6.13.6Threat of Substitutes
6.14Key Market Drivers and Challenges
6.15Success Factors for Manufacturers
7. Market by State
8. Market by Type
8.1Pan Masala with Tobacco
8.2Plain Pan Masala
8.3Flavoured Pan Masala
9. Market by Price
10. Market by Packaging
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2Market Breakup by Key Players
12. Pan Masala Manufacturing Process
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
13.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.12 Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
15.9 Rules and Regulations on Pan Masala Products
15.9.1 General Rules and Regulations
15.9.2 Rules and Regulations Related to Packaging Machinery
15.10Procedures, Times and Associated Costs for Plant Set-Up
16. Key Player Profiles