This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features innovations in biochemical synthesis of viable fuels and chemicals. The TOE focuses on the production of bio-based electrode materials for use in lithium-sulfur batteries. It also provides intelligence on bioplastics and recycling technologies for retrieving valuable materials from used Li-ion batteries with mixed chemistry.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Bioplastics, Biochemicals, Plant-based Electrode Materials, and Battery Recycling
- Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Biochemicals, Plant-based Electrode Material, and Battery Recycling
- Bio-based Electrode Material for Next-generation Batteries
- Biopolymer with Increased Durability and Sustainability
- Biochemical Synthesis of Valuable Fuels and Chemicals
- Recycling of Lithium-ion Batteries with Mixed Chemistry
- Tailor-made Enzymes for Efficient Waste Management
- Industry Contacts