Passenger car segment accounted for the largest share in Italy tire market in 2017, and the segment is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period as well, owing to recovering sales of passenger cars in the country. Some of the major players operating in Italy tire industry are Michelin Italiana S.p.A., Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L., Continental Italia S.p.A., Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A., Yokohama Italia S.p.A. Hankook Italia S.R.L., Nokian Tires PLC, Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A and Kumho Tire Italia.
“Italy Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of tire market in Italy:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, & Off-the-Road Vehicle), By Demand Category (Replacement & OEM)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Italy
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Brand Switching Attribute
4.3. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
4.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Italy Tire Production Overview
6. Italy Tire Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (PC, LCV, Two-wheeler, M&HCV, OTR)
6.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Region
7. Italy Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Hatchback, SUV, Sedan, MPV, Others)
7.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
8. Italy Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Pickup Truck & Van and Light Bus Coach)
8.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
9. Italy Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle & Scooter, Mopeds)
9.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
10. Italy Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type (HCV, MCV)
10.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
11. Italy Off- the-Road Tire (OTR) Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Agriculture Equipment Vehicles, Industrial Equipment Vehicles)
11.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Italy Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Michelin Italiana S.p.A
17.2. Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
17.3. Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L
17.4. Continental Italia S.p.A.
17.5. Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A.
17.6. Yokohama Italia S.p.A.
17.7. Hankook Italia S.R.L.
17.8. Nokian Tires PLC
17.9. Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A
17.10. Kumho Tire Italia
18. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Michelin Italiana S.p.A
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L
- Continental Italia S.p.A.
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A.
- Yokohama Italia S.p.A.
- Hankook Italia S.R.L.
- Nokian Tires PLC
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A
- Kumho Tire Italia