According to “Italy Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, tire market is projected to reach $ 3.8 billion by 2023 in Italy. Growing automobile sales and increasing per capita income are the major factors propelling demand for tires across the country. Moreover, expanding vehicle fleet of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers in addition to improving economic scenario is further expected to fuel tire sales in the country over the next five years.
Passenger car segment accounted for the largest share in Italy tire market in 2017, and the segment is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period as well, owing to recovering sales of passenger cars in the country. Some of the major players operating in Italy tire industry are Michelin Italiana S.p.A., Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L., Continental Italia S.p.A., Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A., Yokohama Italia S.p.A. Hankook Italia S.R.L., Nokian Tires PLC, Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A and Kumho Tire Italia.
“Italy Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of tire market in Italy:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, & Off-the-Road Vehicle), By Demand Category (Replacement & OEM)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Italy
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.