This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in manufacturing of biochemicals, biofuels, and bio-based composite materials. The TOE also focuses on alternative methods for designing bacterial colonies for the production of biodegradable, non-toxic paints, and living sensors.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Biochemicals, Biodegradable Paints, Bacterial Plastics, and Biofuel Production
- Wood-based Biocomponent for Chemicals Production
- Bio-based Composite Panels with Enhanced Mechanical Properties
- Bacterial Plastic for Tissue Repair and Regeneration
- Bacteria-made Biodegradable Paints and Living Biosensors
- Advanced Nanocatalysts for Efficient Conversion of Biomass to Fuels
- Industry Contacts