The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents trends across targeted treatment strategies. High impact diseases such as hemophilia B, autism spectrum disorder, Alzheimer's disease, and cancer are highlighted. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is also depicted.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Innovations in Targeted Treatment Strategies
- Adeno-associated Virus Therapy Shows Promising Results in Hemophilia B Patients
- Uncovering the Role of Gut Microbiome in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Novel Antibody Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Selectively Targeting Cancer Genes
Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis for Loxo Oncology Inc.’s Candidates
- Key Contacts